Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome to InterNaPwoWriMo6

Yes, this is the sixth consecutive year of the international celebration of the pwoermd, of the poem consisting of only a single letter. We have many participants this year, more than I'll have the time tonight to record, but I'll collect all of the names (and related sites) of all those involved soon, so that anyone can come here for one-stop shopping for pwoermds.

I expect many interesting poems out of these folks this year, so keep an eye on this space. And, to keep it interesting, I will begin publishing my own April pwoermds here.

Today is the beginning of April, which month is International Pwoermd Writing Month VI, a reason to celebrate the power of the word, not the power of words. The power of the single word.

pw(o'er)md

1 comment:

mostlyferal said...

I suspect "poem consisting of only a single letter" is a mistake. Which is not to say it's a bad idea...